Customize access to your brand guidelines and assets with a custom subdomain. Setting up is straight forward and done quickly.
Check out this article Set up custom domain access if you wish to use your own domain. Be aware that the custom domains option is only available for Business and Enterprise price plans and that it requires an active involvement of your IT department.
Alright, here are the steps for setting up your custom Frontify sub-domain:
1. First, enter your custom domain in your Style Guide
Enter the custom domain you want to use in your Style Guide in the
"General" --> "Settings" section over the PowerBar.
Let’s use ‘brand.frontify.com’ as an example:
Under "Custom Domain" type in the domain URL "brand.frontify.com"
2. Next, create a custom CNAME record
- Go to your DNS provider’s website (e.g. GoDaddy or Cloudflare) or simply ask your IT guys :-)
- Create a CNAME (‘canonical name’) record for your custom domain.
- Point it at Frontify's host domain: domains.frontify.com (so our example domain brand.frontify.com will become a CNAME for domains.frontify.com)
Important: DNS changes can sometimes take up to 24 hours to take effect, but are typically much faster.
3. SSL? Puh...
So you're super secure paranoid? Of course, it's possible to use Frontify with SSL. In that case, we would suggest that you contact us directly via our support chat to have a quick chat...
In case you need support we're here to help!