By clicking on the cogwheel on your PowerBar (on the left-hand side), you can easily customize the design of your Frontify guidelines.
You have several options to do so. The list below is non-comprehensive but should give you some inspiration where to start:
- Navigation; Change the number of navigation points you show and how they are displayed
- Header: Customize the color, background image and the size of your header
- Content: Customize the color, line-height, size and much more for the text areas in your Style Guide. You can change those settings per text type (H1, H2, ..., Quote)
- Accent Colors: Define the color you want to be displayed in content blocks, such as the callout block
- Buttons: Customize your buttons' default and hover states. You can define colors, background colors, borders and plenty of other things.
Just jump into it - customization of Style Guides couldn't be easer.